To use a public computer, simply sign in with your library card and PIN. Visitors' passes are also available; see staff at the front desk.
- Most computers start with a 60-minute session that can be extended
- Two computers have a 15-minute "check your email" time limit
- Call ahead to reserve a computer for a specific time
- The system will hold your reservation for 5 minutes past that scheduled time
- Submit jobs to the printers, and use the coin vending machines to pay
- To protect your privacy, computers automatically erase all work when you log off.
- Save your work to a thumb drive, or email it to yourself.
To borrow a laptop computer, see Equipment Loans under the Services tab.